This programme aims to improve the quality of adult learning across Europe. It will provide opportunities for adult learning professionals to learn from each other and develop strategic partnerships. It will focus on common challenges, such as the recognition of skills learnt outside the formal education system. Erasmus+ will make adult learning more accessible and improve the skills of citizens across Europe. It involves;
Exchange of staff within adult education organisations, including:
- Structured course or training;
- Job shadowing or observations.
Cooperation between institutions and organisations to:
- Exchange experiences and best practice;
- Develop regional strategies;
- Develop, test, and validate new curricula;
- Implement European policy on adult education.
Cooperation with business :
- Job shadowing;
- Collaboration on curricula;
- Training courses and seminars.
Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE):
- Professionals in adult learning can learn from each other and exchange good practices online.
Who can participate in Grundtvig?
Opportunities are available to the following organisations in participating countries:
- Adult education organisations;
- Local/regional authorities active in the field of adult education.
For further information see: Erasmus+ Adult Education