- Student Mobility
- Student Placement (Internship)
- Staff Mobility
- Campus Movie
Yasar University is greatly concerned to efficiently benefit from the Erasmus Programme and develop new relations with European universities and academics which will constitute a fruitful initiative for further cooperation.
Our mission is to encourage as much Erasmus participation as possible and being a successful institution serving well the aims and objectives of the programme. Thus, we give great support to your choices and suggestions in order to efficiently benefit from Erasmus Programme and strengthen our trans-national cooperation.
We welcome all Erasmus partnership approaches from various European Universities. Also, if you are an international student and would like to study at YU but your home university has not yet sign an Erasmus Agreement with YU, let us know about your intention of coming to YU. Also for Yasar students, please inform your department Erasmus Coordinator and EU Research Center about your intention and suggestions concerning the European Universities you wish to go to within Erasmus Programme.
Success and Awards
- “Erasmus Success Story in IP Projects” awarded by European Commission in 2012.
- “ECTS Label” awarded by European Commission in 2012.
- “Diploma Supplement Label” awarded by European Commission in 2011.
- “Erasmus Success Story” awarded by European Commission in 2010. In the success story brochure, Yasar University, as the only Turkish university was published with 20 other European universities
- “European Language Label”, 2012:
- Yasar University Foreign Languages School with their project, “Extra-Curricular Activities”
- Yasar University EU Center with the project, “Turkish Intensive Language Course”
Erasmus Programme is being coordinated by Yasar University International Office.