Erasmus+/Erasmus Student Placement Applications for 2017 Summer Term
For the 2017 summer term, applications will be submitted between 19.01.2017-02.02.2017. The application form should be prepared, printed and submitted to your Erasmus Department Coordinator by attaching all obligatory documents.
Deadline : 02.02.2017, 17:00
English Proficiency Exam: 10.02.2017, Time : 14:30 , Classes will be announced
French Proficiency Exam * : 10.02.2017, Time : 14:30, Classes will be announced
Documents:(All documents are obligatory and any missing document may cause refusal of your application.)
1. Application form – available at: http://applyerasmus.yasar.edu.tr (from 19.01.2017 to 02.02.2017). In order to fill the form, firstly you should sign up to register yourself to the system then you can sign in by using the password that you will receive via e-mail.
2. Letter of Acceptance from the Host Institution (should be signed and stamped by the host institution-company, scan copy is acceptable)
3. Transcript of Records in English (Official Grade Summary from Student Affairs is acceptable )
4. CV (in Europass format)
5. Headshot Photo for online application form (when filling the aplication form, please upload your passport size photo to the online application form before submitting and printing the application form)
6. Language proficiency test score (if exists-the students who don’t have a valid language test should attend language exam following the end of application process).
Please check the information in Student Placement section and watch 2016-2017 Yasar University Erasmus Student Placement Seminar video and presentations before beginning to your application process.